THE STUDIO OF PETER COOK AND GAVIN ROBOTHAM
Graduate of the Brighton School of Architecture and the Bartlett School of Architecture of UCL where he has received major Prizes from the RIBA and the British Institution Prize. He was Knox Scholar at Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design.
He subsequently worked in a number of US and British offices, rapidly being recognised as a major design talent. Before cofounding CRAB Studio with Cook, he was lead designer for the interiors of the War Museum of the North in
Manchester and subsequently lead designer for the interiors of the Magna
Centre in Rotherham which was awarded the Stirling Prize for Architecture in 2001.
In addition to his role at CRAB Studio, he continues to lecture and teach design at the Bartlett (UCL) and in various universities in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Bartlett School of Architecture
Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design.
- 2015 Drawing Studio AUB Bournemouth
- 2011 School of Architecture, Bond University in Brisbane
- 2011 Spiretec Competition, India
- 2010 Taiwan Tower International Competition, Taiwan
- 2010 Ship City, Port of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- 2010 West End Kiosk, London, UK
- 2010 Taipei Pop Music Center , Taipei, Taiwan
- 2009 Soak City, East London, UK
- 2009 Light House, Rakvere, Estonia
- 2008 Faculty of Law, Vienna, Austria
- 2008 Wroclaw Museum, Wroclaw, Poland
- 2008 Skopje Footridge, Skopje,Macedonia 2007 Eco Tower, Murcia, Spain
- 2007 Villa Nueva 18, Madrid, Spain
- 2007 Cultural Centre, Oviedo, Spain
- 2007 Oviedo housing, Asturias, Spain
- 2007 Paris Housing, Paris, France
- 2007 Civil Courts of Justice, Madrid, Spain
- 2007 New Street Station, Birmingham, UK
- 2006 New Theatre Verbania, Verbania, Piedmont, Italy
- 2006 Performing Arts Centre, Kaohsiung
- 2006 Carabanchel Masterplan, Madrid
- 2006 Science Centre, Maagna, Spain
- 2006 New Habitat Project, Madrid, Spain
- 2006 Basilica Restoration, Madrid, Spain
- 2006 Tornelloso, Ciudad Real, Spain